CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MTC Time

Taking Cam to the MTC was super hard to do, I didnt show it but I didnt want her to go. I know it is what she wanted to I tried hard to be strong and not show how bad it upset me. I def. Miss her but I love that she is serving our Heavenly Father.

Some pics from our MTC Trip...



Mom, Cam, Rae and I Dropping off her Luggage while Dad was parking the Truck.. Hers is the Black one with Polka Dots in the corner of the pic...



Us three girls... after Cam checked in and got her tag and address....



After our departure with Cam, we went straight home.. I couldnt even sleep so i drove alot of the time.. The only time I didnt drive was from Kanab to Flagstaff. I didnt sleep a wink, but enjoyed the time i got to spend with my family..

0 comments: